BreastScreen Aotearoa Action and Advisory Group (BSAAAG)
Role of the Group
The role of the Group is to:
- provide unidisciplinary context to independent BSA monitoring reports
- discuss and provide independent advice on the policy and strategic direction of BSA in New Zealand. It is expected members will consult widely within their own constituent groups
- discuss research and development opportunities for BSA
- provide advice from time to time on other areas as agreed by the group and BSA
- provide advice on multidisciplinary operational issues.
To find out more about the BSA Advisory Group read the group's terms of reference.
The Group comprises members who collectively have wide knowledge and experience in BreastScreen Aotearoa.