- Screening Matters Newsletter
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- Come Hear – Improving audiology clinic attendance in Taranaki
- Combined priority screening days in the Wellington region
- National Bowel Screening Programme update
- Primary HPV screening update
- Improving cervical screening rates for Asian women
- HPV vaccination and cervical screening
- BreastScreen Aotearoa mortality study published internationally
Primary HPV screening update
Planning is underway for several stakeholder engagement workshops which are likely to be held in May. They will be primarily with the laboratory workforce and associated health professionals. The focus of these will be to gather information and insights on how best to manage the transition to HPV primary screening, the impact on the laboratory sector, and what functionality the NCSP Register will need to deliver in the future. This will enable the National Screening Unit to better understand future workforce needs, and the potential for business process and technology improvements.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.