- Screening Matters Newsletter
- April 2019
- April 2018
- December 2017
- August 2017
- April 2017
- December 2016
- October 2016
- March 2016
- November 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- Breast and cervical screening support service providers
- National bowel screening programme roll-out
- Primary Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Screening project update
- Cervical screening in pregnancy and post-partum
- NCSP Register: what to do if a woman declines cervical screening
- Use of sampling devices in cervical screening
- HPV self-sampling trials
- Changes to ordering NSU information resources
- Profile: Promoting discussions with women about screening
- Profile: Championing breast screening in Northland
- Promoting breast and cervical screening
Promoting breast and cervical screening
We have welcomed the input of screening providers from a range of organisations in Whangarei, Auckland, Counties Manakau, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Our new website for women will go live in early 2017. It combines the two screening programmes on one site to make it easier for women to find simple and relevant information about screening that they can access online and from any device.
The NSU Facebook page will also be used next year to promote the new website and the two screening programmes, along with women’s stories and some of the work being done by providers.
We will also be updating the look and feel of promotional material and information resources over the next 12 months.
For more information, please contact NSU’s communications advisor, Jeanie Watson, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.