- Screening Matters Newsletter
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- Breast and cervical screening support service providers
- National bowel screening programme roll-out
- Primary Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Screening project update
- Cervical screening in pregnancy and post-partum
- NCSP Register: what to do if a woman declines cervical screening
- Use of sampling devices in cervical screening
- HPV self-sampling trials
- Changes to ordering NSU information resources
- Profile: Promoting discussions with women about screening
- Profile: Championing breast screening in Northland
- Promoting breast and cervical screening
Promoting breast and cervical screening
We have welcomed the input of screening providers from a range of organisations in Whangarei, Auckland, Counties Manakau, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Our new website for women will go live in early 2017. It combines the two screening programmes on one site to make it easier for women to find simple and relevant information about screening that they can access online and from any device.
The NSU Facebook page will also be used next year to promote the new website and the two screening programmes, along with women’s stories and some of the work being done by providers.
We will also be updating the look and feel of promotional material and information resources over the next 12 months.
For more information, please contact NSU’s communications advisor, Jeanie Watson, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.