- Screening Matters Newsletter
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- Breast and cervical screening support service providers
- National bowel screening programme roll-out
- Primary Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Screening project update
- Cervical screening in pregnancy and post-partum
- NCSP Register: what to do if a woman declines cervical screening
- Use of sampling devices in cervical screening
- HPV self-sampling trials
- Changes to ordering NSU information resources
- Profile: Promoting discussions with women about screening
- Profile: Championing breast screening in Northland
- Promoting breast and cervical screening
Changes to ordering NSU information resources
We have changed the way our resources are distributed to practices nationally.
Please ensure your practices know about this important change.
NSU pamphlets are no longer supplied on MediBoard. This change has been made to ensure the National Screening Unit is aligned with the general process for ordering resources across the Ministry of Health.
From now on, you will need to order pamphlets for:
- BreastScreen Aotearoa
- National Cervical Screening Programme
- Antenatal and Newborn screening programmes.
How to order resources
Online – HealthEd is the easiest way to access and order pamphlets, booklets and posters containing consumer information relating to the above programmes. Resources are available to order from HealthEd’s website at www.healthed.govt.nz
By phone/email – Health Promotion Agency (HPA) authorised providers can also provide you with resources. To order from the authorised provider nearest to you, visit www.healthed.govt.nz/contact-us
We encourage you to continue to order relevant resources to help the women in your care.
When you order NSU resources directly, please do not display them on MediBoard because that space will be reserved by another organisation.
If you have any queries, please email the NSU’s Communications Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.