Goodfellow Unit Webinars
Visit the Te Whatu Ora website for current information about NCSP HPV Primary Screening:
The information below is provided only as archive reference material.
Goodfellow Unit Webinar - June 2023
- The video of the original webinar, covers why there are changes to HPV primary sreening, what these changes are, and the resources and support availbale with these changes.
The following questions were submitted following the webinar on June 6. The answers are supplied by the National Cervical Screening Programme (NCSP) Clinical Team.
Goodfellow Unit Webinar - September 2022
These materials provide summary information about the National Cervical Screening Porgramme's transition to HPV primary screening.
The content includes:
- The original webinar slides, as presented by Dr John McMenamin, Primary Care Lead for the National Screening Unit.
- The video of the original webinar presented by Dr John McMenamin, Primary Care Lead for the National Screening Unit.
- A comprehensive response to questions raised during and following the webinar.
- An expanded version of the information, further contributed to by Dr Margaret Sage, Cytopathologist, Clinical Lead – Pathology, National Cervical Screening Programme.
This information covers the why, what and when of the HPV Primary Screening Project.