Sign up for your two-yearly mammogram
Currently BreastScreen Aotearoa offers free mammography every two years to women who:
- are aged 45-69 years
- have not had mammography within the previous 12 months
- are not pregnant or breastfeeding - breastfeeding women who meet the other criteria are able to have a mammogram within BSA no sooner than three months after lactation has ceased
- are free from breast cancer - women previously diagnosed with breast cancer are eligible for screening at least five years after diagnosis
- do not have any breast symptoms, such as a lump, rash, nipple discharge, or changes in the shape or size of your breast
- are eligible for free, publicly funded health services in New Zealand. Visit the Ministry of Health website for more information.
Thank you for registering your interest – your local Provider will be in contact to progress your enrolment. Please ensure your contact details are correct.
If you have not been contacted by your local BSA Provider within 10 days of submitting this form please call 0800 270 200.
* = required information