- Screening Matters Newsletter
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- New Zealand’s approach to equity in screening interests NHS
- September is Cervical Screening Awareness Month!
- Innovative approach increases cervical screening numbers
- New breast screening provider in the south
- New appointments for BreastScreen Aotearoa
- Keeping ahead of advances in screening
- Declining a smear or withdrawal from the NCSP
- New framework for equitable health care for Māori
- Loud Shirt Day
Loud Shirt Day
Loud Shirt Day is all about committing serious fashion crimes by putting on your loudest, brightest shirt and fundraising in your work place, school, social group, or club. This year the theme is florals and flares—groovy!
The Hearing House is based in Auckland and provides services to families in the northern region, and the Southern Cochlear Implant Programme is based in Christchurch and provides services to families in the southern region. Loud Shirt Day donations go to the region in which they were raised.
Go to www.loudshirtday.co.nz/register for more information and to register.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.