- Screening Matters Newsletter
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- Newborn hearing screening picks up profound hearing loss
- Health literacy study has learnings for cervical screening
- NCSP coverage rate nears 80 percent target
- Newborn Metabolic Screening Programme Monitoring Update
- Screening for Down syndrome and other conditions - information for practitioners
- Pacific Radiology new Southern district breast screening provider
- NCSP monitoring reports now available
- National breast cancer conference in June
Newborn Metabolic Screening Programme Monitoring Update
The Newborn Metabolic Screening Programme (NMSP) detects rare but life-threatening metabolic disorders in babies at 48 hours after birth, or as soon as possible after this.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.
Page last updated: 29 April 2014