- Screening Matters Newsletter
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- Newborn hearing screening picks up profound hearing loss
- Health literacy study has learnings for cervical screening
- NCSP coverage rate nears 80 percent target
- Newborn Metabolic Screening Programme Monitoring Update
- Screening for Down syndrome and other conditions - information for practitioners
- Pacific Radiology new Southern district breast screening provider
- NCSP monitoring reports now available
- National breast cancer conference in June
National breast cancer conference in June
With the theme ‘Everything you’ve always wanted to know about breast cancer but were afraid to ask’, the conference will feature radiology, pathology, surgery and oncology and will appeal to a range of health care providers involved in breast cancer care.
The conference is a fantastic workforce development opportunity and will meet continuing professional development requirements for BreastScreen Aotearoa medical radiation technologists and breast care nurses.
Registrations will be capped at 200. For more information and registrations, please contact Zena Lowther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.