- Screening Matters Newsletter
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- Creative approach working for breast screening in the Far North
- Significant impact from HPV immunisation, suggests study
- Newborn Metabolic Screening Programme Monitoring Update
- Community relationships key to high Māori breast screening participation rate
- New Programme Manager for NCSP
- Newborn Hearing Screening Conference
- Upgrade of colposcopy software on track
- Permanent appointment for Marli Gregory
Newborn Hearing Screening Conference
It’s the first time the conference has been held in New Zealand and it is a valuable opportunity for screeners and others to share their expertise and insights.
Conference presenters include professionals from a wide range of health-related disciplines, including screening, medicine, audiology, education, therapy and parenting.
Discussion topics include cultural issues in screening, parental experiences, collaboration and multi-disciplinary team approaches, and evidence-based ways to deliver early intervention programmes.
See the conference website for further information.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.