- Screening Matters Newsletter
The National Screening Unit newsletter
In this issue:
- Reaching more women through mobile cervical screening
- New clinical director for the National Screening Unit
- Pleasing improvement in Pacific breast screening rates
- Report into newborn hearing screening released
- NSAC priorities in 2013
- Cervical screening figures celebrated
- Conservative management of CIN2 being investigated
- Recognition for newborn hearing screening team
- Spread the word!
Spread the word!
Screening Matters is an electronic newsletter that comes out every two months and is the National Screening Unit’s primary way of communicating with the wider screening sector. It includes the latest news and updates on the BreastScreen Aotearoa (BSA), National Cervical Screening Programme (NCSP), and antenatal and newborn screening programmes.
During recent visits to NCSP and BSA providers, it emerged that a number of people and organisations were not on the Screening Matters email list – and we’d like to make sure everyone who would like to receive the newsletter, does so.
To subscribe, click here.
To receive the Screening Matters newsletter by email, fill out our sign-up form.