NCSP Advisory Group
Role of the group
The role of the Group is to:
- review, critique and interpret NCSP monitoring report data and make recommendations to the NSU
- provide advice on the strategic direction of the programme
- provide advice from time to time on other areas of the programme as agreed by the Group and the NSU
- help build understanding and partnership with consumer and professional groups.
The Group is comprised of members who collectively have wide knowledge and experience of the NCSP, with representation from:
- Royal Australia and New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
- Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- New Zealand College of Primary Health Care Nurses
- The New Zealand College of Public Health Medicine
- New Zealand Society of Cytology
- New Zealand Institute of Medical Laboratory Science
- Pacific Advisory Group
- Māori community
It is expected that members will consult widely within their own groups. Meetings are held twice a year.
Terms of Reference
To find out more about the NCSP Advisory Group read the group's Terms of reference.
For any questions about the NCSP Advisory Group please contact Helen Colebrook.
Minutes of the Meeting
The NCSP Advisory Group meets bi annually. In this section you will find the minutes of the meetings held outlining the discussions on the National Cervical Screening Programme’s strategic direction, regular monitoring reports and programme updates.