BreastScreen Aotearoa Advisory Group
The BreastScreen Aotearoa Advisory Group was established in 2003 to support the National Screening Unit (NSU) to achieve its vision for high-quality, equitable and accessible national screening programmes.
Role of the Group
The role of the Group is to:
- provide unidisciplinary context to independent BSA monitoring reports
- discuss and provide independent advice on the policy and strategic direction of BSA in New Zealand. It is expected members will consult widely within their own constituent groups
- discuss research and development opportunities for BSA
- provide advice from time to time on other areas as agreed by the group and BSA
- provide advice on multidisciplinary operational issues.
To find out more about the BSA Advisory Group read the group's terms of reference.
The Group comprises members who collectively have wide knowledge and experience in BreastScreen Aotearoa.
|Date Manager||Vasuki Haran|
|Treatment Data Collector||Annemarie Hern|
|Medical Physicist||Jeremy Nicoll|
|Medical Radiation Technologist||Marny Botha|
|GP Representative||Phyllida Cotton- Barker|
|Breastcare Nurse||Rachel Collier|
|Lead Provider Manager||Joan Miles|
Page last updated: 02 December 2014