I survived breast cancer because I found it early
How do I join?
There are three ways you can join the BSA programme.
- If you have not previously had a mammogram with BSA, you can enrol by ringing 0800 270 200.
- Or you can register for the programme on-line and a member of BreastScreen Aotearoa will contact you directly.
- Your GP or health provider can also refer you to the programme if you have consented.
Then what happens?
Once you have asked to enrol, someone from BSA will contact you with an appointment time.
- If you are 45 to 69 years old and have been screened with BreastScreen Aotearoa before, you will get a letter inviting you for another mammogram with the programme.
- You can also make an appointment for yourself by ringing 0800 270 200. You should ring this number if you have changed your address since your last mammogram.
Click here to find out where to go for your appointment.
Page last updated: 27 November 2014
0800 270 200